At JKA Sailmakers, we make mainsails and genoa’s chiefly in Dacron which is ideally suited for cruising applications. We advise the customer on all parts of the sailmaking process. From the right fabric, the right weight of cloth, and the appropriate design in line with the planned usage of the sails required.
Spinnakers, again made to the exacting requirements of our clients, are typically made in rip stop nylon – light, strong and abrasion resistant.
- Full batten and standard batten Mainsails
- In mast furling Mainsails
- Furling Genoas
- Tri-radial cut Genoas
- Asymmetric Spinnakers
- Twin down-wind sails
- Storm sails
Our services extend to fitting the sail, and sail tuning with the customer.
North Sails Certified Sales & Service Centre
North Sails has certified JKA Sailmakers as its North Wales & North West England Certified Service Loft.
The objective of this collaboration with JKA Sailmakers is to underpin North UK’s ‘customer first’ ethos, providing North Sails customers with the world’s best sails, supported by North Sails first class advice & service provision.
The North Wales based JKA Sailmakers as a North Certified Sail Loft is authorised to support North Sails customers including:
- Advise and guide prospective and existing North Sails customers as they consider the acquisition of new sails.
- Ensure each North Sails customer enquiry and requirement is effectively managed and coordinated with North Sails.
- Facilitate direct consultation & guidance with North Sails consultants and technicians as required by the North Sails customer.
- Provide quotation, order acceptance, order processing & delivery for new North Sails.
- Coordinate North Sails product delivery, installation, & where required, user acceptance testing.
- Execute ‘warranty work’ in close coordination with, and via instruction from, North Sails. North Sails objective, in certifying JKA Sailmakers, is to develop an ever closer and supportive relationship between North Sails and its valued customers. Should you have any queries, or require further information please contact us.